Get paid to stay in shape. How cool is that? As a Beachbody Coach we get paid to get fit and healthy ourselves and to help others do the same.
Get a 25% discount on all products. The same products you know and love will be yours for 25% off of retail. A lot of people become discount coaches for this reason alone.
No inventory. As a Beachbody Coach you won’t have to stock your garage full of Insanity dvd’s, Shakeology, or Turbo Fire. Team Beachbody handles all of the inventory so you can focus on helping people and growing your business.
Access to a growing market of customers. Did you know that Beachbody spends around $90 to $125 million a year on infomercials, radio, and print advertising? Our name is everywhere, and millions have gotten great results with our programs. Most of the people you approach won’t need to be sold on us. They’ll have already heard of us, making your job as a Beachbody Coach much easier.
Be your own boss! Who doesn’t want to be able to set their own hours and how often they are going to work on their own business? This is true FREEDOM.
No commute. You will be working 90% of the time off of social media…right from your computer. The other 10% of the time you are sharing your products with people in your life and wearing and sharing around town.
Low start up costs. Where else can you become a personal business owner for under $60 for your first month? It just doesn’t happen anywhere else.
Lucrative compensation plan. There are no limits on the potential of what you can earn in this business. Beachbody has millionares who have worked from the ground up and have completely changed their life. Why not you?
Being part of a company that cares about their products. Beachbody truly cares about their products and how they help others. That is why they WORK and are not quick fixes to serious problems. Who doesn’t want to be part of helping others get healthier and fit? Ending the TREND of obesity is what this company is about and they truly get it!
Selling sought out national brands that people recognize and notice. Beachbody spends over $100 million in advertising so that you don’t have to go out and find others and teach them about the products. More often than not, they have heard of them on an infommerical. Beachbody has the #1 informmerical in America with Insanity.
If you LOVE Beachbody products and LOVe helping others, what do you have to lose? !!!!!!!!